Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Best Buy on Tuesday during our lunch hour. Pulled into the parking lot and there's another blue '04 or '05 "L" parked out a ways in the lot. It was identical to what mine looked like when I first got it. So I say, let's park next to them and really confuse them when they get out. As I was starting to pull into the spot next to it, I spot the personalized license plate.

The license plate reads...wait for it....

EVL TWN

No, really, it did, I SWEAR! So there was TOY RAV4 and EVL TWN right next to each other! People must've thought BB was having a blue Rav convention. But of course all of us here know that MINE is the really evil one :twisted: , not the off-the-rack one. :wink:

Sadly the other people never knew because Ricky and I left first. Oh well, maybe next time.

Becky

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
LOL, that's hilarious Becky! :lol: Maybe you should talk them into switching license plates? :wink:

I wonder if the guy that was in the same parking lot as me was thinking about trying to throw a little confusion my way... I know there was an open parking space next to me, since I was practically at the end of the row, but I guess he just decided to go for the spot closer to Target's front door...

8)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, what a moron I am for not thinking about taking a pic! I keep forgetting about the camera in my cell phone. I'm a bit surprised Ricky didn't think of it, he usually thinks of stuff like that.

Becky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts