Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a used rav4. bought from US. user was from Oklahoma. Used the car well. wish i could buy the new 2017 LIMITED.... hahahahaha

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Welcome! Is your RAV left-had drive (US) or right-hand drive (Nigeria)?

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,893 Posts
Welcome to RAV4World! I see you have a 2009 2WD model. I thought everyone in your country drove 4WD vehicles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Is your RAV left-had drive (US) or right-hand drive (Nigeria)?
Nigeria changed from right hand drive to left hand drive in 1973... to drive a right hand in Nigeria you must have atleast 10years driving experience .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to RAV4World! I see you have a 2009 2WD model. I thought everyone in your country drove 4WD vehicles.

hahaha.. we have bad roads here though so many rav4 ARE 4wd .But i heard trump talking about decaying infrastructure in USA ....... come to Nigeria to see NO infrastructure

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,893 Posts
hahaha.. we have bad roads here though so many rav4 ARE 4wd .But i heard trump talking about decaying infrastructure in USA ....... come to Nigeria to see NO infrastructure
How right you are...I should stop complaining about the potholes in the roads and be thankful we have paved roads!

Hey, where is that 6.4 million dollars the general's widow was supposed to send me? :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How right you are...I should stop complaining about the potholes in the roads and be thankful we have paved roads!

Hey, where is that 6.4 million dollars the general's widow was supposed to send me? :)
dont fall for those jobless mofos. even as a Nigerian living in Nigeria i receive such emails. i wonder why Americans fall for such things. are they gullible or trusting?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts