Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/toyota/rav4/2009-Toyota-RAV4-595796 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them? What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Yes this model is very reliable. The mileage which has around 316,000 miles is very high. Unless you are going to put only 5,000 miles a year or less then it is worth it. If you are going to be putting say 10,000 miles or more a year I would pass.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Yes this model is very reliable. The mileage which has around 316,000 miles is very high. Unless you are going to put only 5,000 miles a year or less then it is worth it. If you are going to be putting say 10,000 miles or more a year I would pass.
I'm not sure but I think he/she was asking how reliable the website was(incacar), not necessarily the RAV. At any rate, buying any vehicle on some website with 316k on it is very risky at best.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/toyota/rav4/2009-Toyota-RAV4-595796 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them? What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.
Buying anything on the internet is risky unless you are dealing with a well known dealer / company. If you can't put your hands on it, test drive it, and investigate it first hand I would pass. There are just too many "good" opportunities out there that don't require that much risk ... by the way, if you enter the VIN number and weed through all the Pay to Play sites you can find out if this thing has a salvage title. There are several sites that show photo's of the condition prior to sale which can be VERY eye opening ...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I think this website is just advertising these cars but you are not actually buying it online. Looks like a broker and I see a Doug Auto Sales and other cars are in different states. It does show the car is located just outside of Nashville. You would need to email to find out more information. In any case you would need to check the car in person to inspect and take it for a test drive if you live near this area. I would never buy online if this happens to be the case.

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,418 Posts
I've never heard of incacar--the actual seller is Doug's Auto Sales Inc. I looked up the VIN on the Toyota owner's site. It's showing 2 recalls--corrosion on the wiper link and a rear seat belt recall. It had the rear suspension arm recall done, and hasn't had many trips to the dealerships. Last one was back in April 2016.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
JuneBug
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing