Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Can someone recommend a site to get Toyota Parts at a discounted price?
Depends where you are. If in the USA, there are numerous sites available (RockAuto for example). However if in Canada, we’re pretty much screwed on prices no matter what.

Welcome to the forum though! I suggest you fill in the rest of your profile including vehicle and location, as we can tailor our responses based on this info.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
There are many places to get discounted auto parts. For parts from dealers you can Google for discount Toyota parts. Use "Toyota dealer parts online". Once you have the part number just use that to Google and compare prices.

For aftermarket auto parts there is Rockauto, Amazon, Ebay etc.

If you are not installing your exhaust parts then a exhaust shop with a long warranty maybe your best bet.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I installed a Walker system about 2.5 years ago and it is rusted out.
If you still have your receipt, there may be a warranty on the parts. You may want to check into this.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I installed a Walker system about 2.5 years ago and it is rusted out.
The Walker appears to rust out in a few years and other members have mentioned this also. I guess stay away from this brand.

·
Super Moderator
11,045 Posts
The OEM Toyota exhaust only comes in one complete piece and it's really expensive. I'd suggest you go aftermarket again but specify stainless steel exhaust.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Go to a local exhaust/muffler shop (like Rainbow). They can make a new setup for half the cost of OEM or pre-fabbed units. You'll also have a local place for warranty claims if something goes wrong or rusts prematurely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts