1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi .... :D

how are you ?? >>>

I need help ?

I want to upgrade my car , I want to know what kind of turbo I can put to soup up it .

Thanks alot

·
Registered
759 Posts
There is a "turbo kit" for the rav4, which includes the manifold, turbo and wastegate for $1200. You will also need an intercooler and boost control and fuel management. I've estimated the parts to be around $2200-$2500. I'll get you links tomorrow, for now I'm going to bed, its late. There might be some other things you need to do also, I'm not knowledgable on turbos. Hopefully kidong or mensa will chime in.

I also plan on going turbo..hopefully soon.

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
pancake said:
Kidong/mensa: are there any boost controllers and fuel management all-in-one?
I have a Turbo Control Unit that can control boost, fuel, and timing... it is made for additional injectors... It's brand new and I will sell for much cheaper than new... I can even include a pipe that has 2 injector bungs.... :wink: I also have a boost solenoid that I can include as well... :D You would need to buy the Tuning Module separately though...
Send me an IM if you're interested...

·
Registered
200 Posts
I wouldn't want to turbo my RAV. Once you go that route, then you'll have to spend lots more and do many more changes to get everything running well. And with my RAV being 8 years old, it would not be worth it IMHO to install a turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts