Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I did search and find an announcement for a 2016 EV
Do you have a link for this "announcement"?
Most of these "announcements", if they don't come from the manufacturer, are simply rehashed speculation and old news that has the sole purpose of generating hits for their web site.

That photo is not the 4.4 Rav4 body... that is the 4.3, which has not been made since 2012.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
The link was on toyotausanews.com. Apparently not official.
Worse than not official.... Complete bullcrap:

Tacoma 2015 Archives - Toyota USA News
Oh ya... a 2015 Tacoma Diesel with the 4-runner front end.
Oh wait... the 2016s are coming out soon and STILL no Diesel.

Same here:
RAV4 2015 Archives - Toyota USA News
The 2015 Toyota Rav4 Electric, or the Prius Plug-in comes equipped with a battery which allows you to run 11 miles on electric power alone. It also utilizes a plug-in hybrid technology combining a electric motors/ generators with a gasoline-powered engine. In all other respects it is a standard Prius hatchback with all the strong […]

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
I saw the new 2016 hybrid yesterday on the I-4, I easily recognized the new headlights and taillights. It actually tried to race me but had no chance, my V6 quickly brought him to shame. Anyways, it does look very nice in real life.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
I saw the new 2016 hybrid yesterday on the I-4, I easily recognized the new headlights and taillights. It actually tried to race me but had no chance, my V6 quickly brought him to shame. Anyways, it does look very nice in real life.
I like the ten spoke wheels best.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.