Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been almost 6 months I last posted here.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome back! Missed you on here.

Alot has changed. Mostly 4.3 talk now. Good flow but alot of knick-knacky stuff.

4.2 Still rules of course due to the success of the 4.1 which is still a great ride I might add.

Good luck getting another "new to you" RAV. :D

Later. M. 8)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Real soon. I'm trying to see if the procrastinating thing is just a phase or if it is really just the way I am.

Just kidding. I build custom furniture also and have had recent jobs pop up so money talks you know.

A little off topic but thanks for the reminder. I'll post soon on the "refinishing" topic with my progress.

RAv4evr if you find a rig that needs wheels refinished don't shy away from it. I'm redoing mine and I'll have pics along the way.

Good save! :lol:

Later. M.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good luck RAV4ever...

I am a newbie here but came from the Altimas.net forums which is unbelievably thorough. I think Nissan guys really like to work on their cars....anyway, I just picked up 2001 RAV4 2WD stick with 85k miles for $8,800. I think it was a steal. I am retiring my 1996 nissan altima (selling it more like it) So I think you should be able to do cheaper that the 13k you speak of from a private party. The woman I bought the car from had all the service records for the car and after my 'thorough' inspection i thought the car was in great shape, the dealer actually confirmed this after ripping me of for a oil change, fuel injector service job, and drive belt change for $350.00

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: good luck RAV4ever...

ozzy1975 said:
I am a newbie here but came from the Altimas.net forums which is unbelievably thorough. I think Nissan guys really like to work on their cars....anyway, I just picked up 2001 RAV4 2WD stick with 85k miles for $8,800. I think it was a steal. I am retiring my 1996 nissan altima (selling it more like it) So I think you should be able to do cheaper that the 13k you speak of from a private party. The woman I bought the car from had all the service records for the car and after my 'thorough' inspection i thought the car was in great shape, the dealer actually confirmed this after ripping me of for a oil change, fuel injector service job, and drive belt change for $350.00
ozzy... post pics.. I wanna see what it looks like... I am looking for the L version with EVERY option including the spoiler in the back.. the fender flares in silver w/ black RAV4.. I want those L wheels too.. The L Tire cover in the back and a 4WD.... a sunroof etc..etc... Let's see what prices are like in December..... Again let us see some pics of ur RAV... congratulations !

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are the pictures of my new car

So far I am digging it, I will need to put the Lucas Manual Tranny oil in there cos I got sticky gears. I am also planning on upgrading the stereo, all speakers and getting a cassette player with CD changer controls. I will attempt to mount the CD changer in the storage cubbie at the rear right side of the car. With a 4 channel Clarion amp under one of the seats. I drove my altima today though and I am going to miss that car, am I ever. I just have to let go but it was a good car. No 4WD for me but I am taking the RAV4 in the snow tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts