·
Registered
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited Silver over Black
32 Posts
Here is a part number you can buy from Toyota for around $40.00 - $50.00

84040-06070
Master Switch, Multiplex Network. Fits C-HR, Camry

And a video of it being installed:

Thanks, but I already have that and it's installed...I was specifically asking for the Passenger Switches.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Installed the lighted driver for window switch yesterday. Took about 5 mins and really easy to do. The only tools you need are a Philips screwdriver and a spudger.

Was bought from AliExpress and the seller was Homie. I went for the simple switches with a slit for the backlight instead on window icons on all the switches. The backlight matches the backlight on the other switches in the RAV4, ice blue they call it.

All in all very happy with the look at night and it looks OEM. Toyota should have made this standard.

Bought from here:
US $56.1 49% OFF|Backlight Lighted LED Power Single Window Switch Set for Toyota RAV4 RAV 4 2019 2020 Left Driving With High Quality|Car Switches & Relays| - AliExpress

OEM Switch

Use a spudger here to pry the trim up.

OEM on left and AliExpress on right

New switch installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Installed the lighted driver for window switch yesterday. Took about 5 mins and really easy to do. The only tools you need are a Philips screwdriver and a spudger.

Was bought from AliExpress and the seller was Homie. I went for the simple switches with a slit for the backlight instead on window icons on all the switches. The backlight matches the backlight on the other switches in the RAV4, ice blue they call it.

All in all very happy with the look at night and it looks OEM. Toyota should have made this standard.

Bought from here:
US $56.1 49% OFF|Backlight Lighted LED Power Single Window Switch Set for Toyota RAV4 RAV 4 2019 2020 Left Driving With High Quality|Car Switches & Relays| - AliExpress

OEM Switch

New switch installed.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #424

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey all, have a look at this switch set from Homie on AliExpress:
US $57.12 49% OFF|3PCS Lighted LED Power Single Window Switch With Cable For Toyota RAV4 RAV 4 2019 2020 Backlight With A|Car Switches & Relays| - AliExpress

The cable that's included with this item seems to take the single 12v/ground and possible split it to go to the LED pins - can someone who's illuminated their passenger switches comment on if that looks correct?
Could be... but it still has the downside that the buttons light up when you start the car, not when the lights turn on. they should inject the illumination signal instead of 12V.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4H FWD Ltd
17 Posts

Bought from here:

OEM Switch

New switch installed.

Thanks for sharing and rekindling my interest in this issue. I went from the orginial switch set to the Camry one with the big A's, but I've never been fully thrilled with the look of it. The Corolla set was (and still is) crazy expensive, but this appears to match the original perfectly. Ordered.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for sharing and rekindling my interest in this issue. I went from the orginial switch set to the Camry one with the big A's, but I've never been fully thrilled with the look of it. The Corolla set was (and still is) crazy expensive, but this appears to match the original perfectly. Ordered.
Yeah I didn’t like the Camry style of switch and wanted something that matched the RAV4. The blue backlight matches the blue backlight of the other interior switches so it looks totally OEM.

You won’t be disappointed. Give an update when you get yours and how you like it if you have a chance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Will do. I ordered the set with passenger door switches included and look forward to see how (if) they're working.
I wanted to get the set with the passenger window switches too but didn’t want to be disappointed if they didn’t work and had to ship them back.

Looking forward to your update.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #432
Not that I could find. I’m not sure if they even have that OEM.

Check out post #110 on this thread - there is an OEM illuminated mirror switch for EU models with power retracting mirrors. I haven't seen any aftermarket ones though.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4H FWD Ltd
17 Posts
I wanted to get the set with the passenger window switches too but didn’t want to be disappointed if they didn’t work and had to ship them back.

Looking forward to your update.

Thanks!!!
Well, the seller emailed me today to inform me that the set I'd ordered is out of stock temporarily, but the order should be fulfilled within 10 days or so.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, the seller emailed me today to inform me that the set I'd ordered is out of stock temporarily, but the order should be fulfilled within 10 days or so.
That happened with my order too but it arrived quickly once it was back in stock.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4H FWD Ltd
17 Posts
That happened with my order too but it arrived quickly once it was back in stock.
Thanks, that's good to know. This is my first order with AliExpress and the process seems a bit wobbly compared to eBay or Amazon etc. I'm sure it'll work out eventually though.

421 - 440 of 468 Posts