Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

501 - 517 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RAV4H FWD Ltd
23 Posts
I believe those are available on the Ali website. You can get them with the A or with a horizontal bar "-"
No, the variants available at Homie all come with the letter A. The ones with the horizontal bar have been greyed out for at least a month and can't be ordered. I gave up waiting for Homie to get them back in stock and ordered from Car Trim Home, referenced earlier in this thread, where the horizontal bar type is called "B Style" and appears to be in stock. They do warn imprecisely that "B style (Passenger area 3pcs) need to wait 7 before shipped", but I hope the missing unit is days, not weeks or months. Apparently the horizontal bar style is in high demand.

Edited to add: Free Shipping Lighted LED Power Single Window Switch Set for Toyota RAV4 RAV 4 2019 2020 LHD

·
Registered
2019 RAV4H FWD Ltd
23 Posts
Homei @ aliexpress did have them... fingers crossed they wil again in the future.
In a message to me on June 8, they estimated to have them back in stock in 10 days. Obviously, that didn't work out, but I'm sure the switches will materialize again eventually.

·
Registered
700 Posts
@Romerohiker
Very nice; great upgrade. Just got a message that my delivery has been delayed... Next Tuesday new date. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I believe those are available on the Ali website. You can get them with the A or with a horizontal bar "-"
I got the driver master switch without the A. Just need the other 3 window switches without the A. They sell out really fast and now just waiting for them to be available again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, you can replace them too, you have to modify/wire it up too like what I did on mine. I have an extra door lock switch. PM me your info. This is my door lock switch lit:

For comparison, door lock/unlock switch stock '19 RAV4 on the left, '18/'19 Camry/Prius on the right:

Received the switch but lost the info on wiring for lights

·
Registered
700 Posts
The switches came in from China today. Complete, with panel prying tool included. Master switch, 3 slave door switches and 3 adaptercables, all in very good quality.

As been written before they look and feel better than the original switches. They just seem to fit better in the original bracket. Besides that they are original Toyota branded switches. All functions work perfect on their own location, from the Master switch and remotely from the keyfob.

Here are the pictures of the installation. Really, 2 minutes for the slave doors, and maybe 5 for the master because of the 3 Philips screws.

I dit use some ducttape to fix the connectors to the bottom of the switches to prevent them from hanging around inside the doorpanel and create knocking noise.

Because it won't get dark until 10:00 PM the result follows later. So far so good; very happy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Glad that they made it! It's interesting that they appear to have a couple versions of the passenger door switches; one with the separate adapter/connector and one without, that has been modified internally (that's how the 3 that I received were modified). Like you, I prefer the feel of the Homie Autoparts switches, over the stock switches that came with the car. To me, they seem to have a more premium feel. Here is a picture of the passenger door switches that I received (stock switch from my RAV on the left/Homie Auto switch on the right), that did not need the connectors for the backlighting to work. Thanks for the pics and for the update!
Homie Auto Single Illuminated Window Switch 2.jpg
Homie Auto Single Illuminated Window Switch 4.jpg

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks like a simpel modification (although i notice a cut connection at the right side which mine don't have), but the adapters are doing fine for me.
Very cool upgrade for a very reasonable price!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, you can replace them too, you have to modify/wire it up too like what I did on mine. I have an extra door lock switch. PM me your info. This is my door lock switch lit:

For comparison, door lock/unlock switch stock '19 RAV4 on the left, '18/'19 Camry/Prius on the right:

Where did you get power for the light for door lock buttons
I looked at the window harness but I don't have the lit window switches yet

·
Registered
10 Posts
How did you get the wire in door swich to connect
I get it working by putting the wire in the harness but when I tape it to hold it in place it stops working
Probably need the pins like the ones already in there
Any suggestions

·
Registered
111 Posts
How did you get the wire in door swich to connect
I get it working by putting the wire in the harness but when I tape it to hold it in place it stops working
Probably need the pins like the ones already in there
Any suggestions
You have to add the wires with female pins that will lock in place in the connector and I would advise some t-taps/posi-taps to connect the wire to the power/ground source. You can source terminal pins from amazon or you local electronic shop. I got wire with pins from my old sport guages shown below:

501 - 517 of 517 Posts