Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning [Saturday] I got up a little early [4:05AM] So I went to the local Deli for some bread and milk. Since the Police were have its usual box of 20 donuts and 20 cups of coffee. Two of the widest and curviest roads were clean and begging for a test drive. I just let it rip man. When I hit from 70 to 90 mph the curvier parts of the road came up. There was a red light, but at that hour no one was coming from the left nor from the right. So I whip it some more, because here we GO!. The road is very, very wide, a lot of lights and no one to be seen. Man, the old RAV4orce showed it fangs because it didn't move. It just went though, like if it was on a rail. Not even the tires screeched. I would just like to lower it a little more from the front. Any suggestions gentlemen? It has H&R Springs and NEW Bilstein Sport Shocks in the front. Or install a front lip.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/almc2242/untitled.bmp

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sounds like you got the suspension nailed right! :thumbs_up:

I don't see any way that that suspension can be improved upon anymore than you have already done (lowering springs, Bilstein sports, larger front ASB, urethane bushings). Maybe if you want a little more lowering, the only thing you could do is get some custom adjustable coil-over shocks that can be lowered further? That would be truly a custom job though. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts