Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a deposit down today on a Limited with Electric Storm Blue exterior and cinnamon interior. Went to two local dealers and they were very close on price but one offered $200 more on our trade (a 2004 Highlander V6 Limited with only 97K miles) and threw in carpet mats and a cargo net.

It is currently on a truck headed to another dealer but the sales guy already called the other dealer who said we could have it. I guess they send a Rav4 from their inventory in return.

Anyhow, I will post a couple pix when we get it, probably next week. It will be my wife's car and she loved the Highlander so we're hoping she'll love this as well. I'm looking forward to doubling our city mileage and getting about 50% more on the highway.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats! ESBlue is nice. I test drove one with cinnamon interior in December on the first day it hit a local dealer's floor. But thought the blue was too flashy for me. Plus I thought the bigger size tires might have little less MPG? Anyway while I was deciding the costs, cons and pros, it was sold to someone already within like couple of hours after it came to the dealer so it must be really a hot popular item and people must really like it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Put a deposit down today on a Limited with Electric Storm Blue exterior and cinnamon interior. Went to two local dealers and they were very close on price but one offered $200 more on our trade (a 2004 Highlander V6 Limited with only 97K miles) and threw in carpet mats and a cargo net.

It is currently on a truck headed to another dealer but the sales guy already called the other dealer who said we could have it. I guess they send a Rav4 from their inventory in return.

Anyhow, I will post a couple pix when we get it, probably next week. It will be my wife's car and she loved the Highlander so we're hoping she'll love this as well. I'm looking forward to doubling our city mileage and getting about 50% more on the highway.
Congratulations! I'm driving an XLE! I just couldn't afford the Limited! Congratulations!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts