Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not like anyone here missed me or anything. :p

I'm up to the same shenanigens, reckless driving from Portland to Seattle, uphill and downhill mountain pass driving for fun....nah, not really.

But I share the same love for my Rav4 as everyone here does too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Kelly! Thanks for keeping the site alive!

As it goes for the 2nd meet....hmmm....we could shoot for Labor Day Again, or around that time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How bout we start in Portland, and end it in Seattle...or is that a bit much. Gives me a reason to go to Ikea :p

Kelly, still working at Toyota? Are they hiring now?:p

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Portland to Seattle would be quite a trip... and would most likely require spending the night in Seattle :? I think our last trip to the coast was pushing the time limits. How about a trip up the Gorge or maybe to Mt. Hood? (If this thread keeps on the MEET topic, we should move it to the MEETINGS section ---> http://rav4world.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=14 )

Yes, I'm still with TLS. Toyota/Portland hiring? My guess is that if the HYBRIDS keep selling the way they are now... YES... they will be hiring within the next 6 months. Either that... or the current employees will be off on medical leaves (worn out from all the overtime :shock: ). No definite word... but I'll try to keep you upated :D

Are you still with COSTCO? I shop at the one by the airport, but haven't seen you around.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, still at Costco. I work behind the Membership counter now. I'm soooo busy back there that there's no time to really look up if anyone I know is around!

The reason I'm asking about the openings is because my GF is looking for something new to do. You have a link we can check out or something?

And going back on the NW Meet...The gorge sounds fun. I just thought we could do some stuff in Washington for a change. Anyone else in the NW interested?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts