Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided to pull the trigger on a Rav4 within the next month in NoCal! I've decided on a limited 4x4 V6 with option package C.

50 state emissions( FE)
- JBL AM/FM/6-Disc CD Changer w/9 speakers( EJ)
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/ Sunshade( SR)
- Roll Sensing Side Curtain Airbags and Driver & Front Passenger Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags( GY)

Wanted the V6, moonroof and side airbags. I'm okay without leather.

Retail according to toyota.com is: $28,365.

I'm assuming invoice is roughly $3K less.

Anyone know what I should expect to pay? What's the supply like in NoCal these days? Any tips to getting a good deal?

Thanks in advance. This site rocks! A ton of great info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Considering Rav

I live in NorCal as well. You may get a better deal if there are more silver V6s in stock, but don't expect any wonderful deals from AAA, Costco, or a credit union. The V6's are in demand, supplies are extremely limited and dealers know it. I believe the invoice is around $25,650 (+/-) for your car. You'd probably do really well if you were able to get it for $1 K over invoice.

I've been looking for an Everglade with the same package you mentioned. I was told there were only 2 in the entire western region of the country. At this stage, I just keep contacting select dealers to see what's coming in. I may just have to wait to "order" (and I mean REALLY order) a 2007 version (which is fine by me).

Like everyone mentions, just keep looking, asking, via internet, dealers, etc. Should one show up, go for it! You may get a bit luckier looking for a silver one.

Good Luck!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies!

I noticed the Carsdirect price is inching up as well. How'd you know I wanted silver Pablo? That's the color I'm hoping for.

I assumed the prices would continue to inch down, but I'm not sure that's happening. Perhaps the relatively good gas mileage coupled with the insane gas prices.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Silver

I must be clairvoyant LOL :lol: Purely coincidence. One of the dealers I spoke with mentioned that there were a few silvers around -- would make sense, since silver is supposed to be the most popular car color, and I'd guess Toyota has manufacturered more silver RAVs than any other color.

Good luck w/your search!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts