Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Because there's no option for NAVIGATION SYSTEM..I decided to get the 2006 HONDA PILOT WITH NAV SYSTEM/REAR CAMERA. I'm still waiting for the color that i like.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just get an aftermarket Navigation System that is what I will be doing if I get the Rav4. My only real big pet peeve is the fact that there is no option for Bluetooth, but the Europeans get it as an option! I think Toyota really dropped the ball.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
csis_agent said:
My only real big pet peeve is the fact that there is no option for Bluetooth, but the Europeans get it as an option! I think Toyota really dropped the ball.
U guys get the V6...we don't....would have traded that for any NAV in the world :wink:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
csis_agent said:
Just get an aftermarket Navigation System that is what I will be doing if I get the RAV4. My only real big pet peeve is the fact that there is no option for Bluetooth, but the Europeans get it as an option! I think Toyota really dropped the ball.
I don't like the aftermarket navigation...I prefer the factory installed NAV. I read the reviews for the 2006 PILOT and it was good. i don't know with the new RAV4.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Los Angeles and having a NAV system for me is a necessity. Especially , I can easily find my way out on RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC. :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
nav

A Nav system is pretty cool :wink: It's great when you get off the Highway......Great in a snow storm when you can't see exit :roll: OK It never snows in S.Cal 8)

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
I heard from an UNRELIABLE source yesterday that OEM Navigation will be offered as an OPTION on the 2006 North American RAV4. Sorry... I can't CONFIRM this at this time... other than to say... the guy that told me works for Toyota... as is a BSer :?

·
Registered
986 Posts
My navigation system consists of me, a computer, and Yahoo maps. Hasn't failed me yet.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeff said:
My navigation system consists of me, a computer, and Yahoo maps. Hasn't failed me yet.
that's all you and us need :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts