Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there everyone, well everything begin at the Toyota Dealer, we are the HID dealer for toyota in my town, after a few months i was thinking to change my wife car(for something bigger) when i saw the Rav4!!! i was in love!!! i was thinking in the crv, grand vitara, etc, but i just saw the rav and one week later i was paying everything, im really happy with this car, i really like to travel long distance and the most important thing is the car feels amazing on this cheap streets. Here is some pics!! of course we installed hid!!!

BTW, its a Rav4 2006, limited 4x2.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i hope to install the fender flares in a few weeks!! they quote me like $1200 installed.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome to the forums Xenon-Shop. :D

Please explain what exactly is an HID dealer for Toyota? Just curious. Doesn't HID come OEM from Toyota on certain models such as the Celica and Prius?

What type/brand of HID system do you provide to Toyota? I noticed that your RAV (with the HID) is running with the reflector housing. How good is the cut-off on the factory reflectors? Any glare issues to be concerned about?

When I installed an Hella ballast/ Phillips D2S and D2R setup on my 4.1 reflectors, the glare was too overwhelming for oncoming drivers.

Thanks for any information you can provide, I'm an HID convert. :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Derek said:
Welcome to the forums Xenon-Shop. :D

Please explain what exactly is an HID dealer for Toyota? Just curious. Doesn't HID come OEM from Toyota on certain models such as the Celica and Prius?

What type/brand of HID system do you provide to Toyota? I noticed that your RAV (with the HID) is running with the reflector housing. How good is the cut-off on the factory reflectors? Any glare issues to be concerned about?

When I installed an Hella ballast/ Phillips D2S and D2R setup on my 4.1 reflectors, the glare was too overwhelming for oncoming drivers.

hi there men, well we install hid conversion kit on new TOYOTA cars at the dealer, they sells our kit like accessories. Our brand HELIOS is one of the best on the market, we are working with Jaguar, Toyota, VW, BMW, Mazda, VOLVO, etc with this products. The cutt off is amazing due the quality of the product. We have tested this kit on everywhere, the cops didnt tell anything about it.

Best Regards,
Thanks for any information you can provide, I'm an HID convert. :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
garfieldgurl said:
Where are you located Xenon?
hi there, we are located in Mexico and also US, we work in both sides with dealers and also we have one of the best sales on the forums for HID´s on mazda, nissan and other forums.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrat's on your new RAV4, love those HID's. Have fun. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts