Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 v6 RAV4 limited with 196,000 miles. I am planning on buying a 2020 RAV 4 but will probably need new tires to get me through the winter. Obviously I want to be safe but want to spend the least amount of money on this purchase.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
41 Posts
My first set of replacement tires ran about $175 apiece at Discount Tire. When it came time to replace these, I went with there "Arizonian" tire for about $60. It was made for them by a reputable tire maker, though the name escapes me now.

A very discerning driver may be able to tell the difference between the expensive tires and the house brand, but I can't. On my second set now and no complaints.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
My first set of replacement tires ran about $175 apiece at Discount Tire. When it came time to replace these, I went with there "Arizonian" tire for about $60. It was made for them by a reputable tire maker, though the name escapes me now.

A very discerning driver may be able to tell the difference between the expensive tires and the house brand, but I can't. On my second set now and no complaints.
Interesting, How many miles did you get out of the first set?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts