Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just wanted to find out if anyone was familiar or would know anything about a rav4 with a diesel engine. The diesel is a 2.5 turbo. I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Thanks so much.
rick

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am living in the Dominican Republic now

well the thing is ...i am trying to buy a Rav 4 and i came across this one with the diesel engine. I can not find any information, anywhere. huh. I just want to hear something on its performance or whatever. Just some piece of mind.
thanks for the response.

·
Registered
542 Posts
they had them in the u.k. & europe. i think someone on this forum had one.. try looking for rav4d on yahoo or google..

i wish we had them here!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the Dominican Republic

Ok thank you all for responding to my post. The truck is great but i havent bought it yet. I did not check the engine number....i will tommorow. It has 75,000 miles and is 4x4 Rav4 L and has all options except sunroof. The owner is asking 9,000 but i think i will end up paying 8200. Anyway, I guess the major question is whether or not toyota's Diesel is a good engine. It is definately stock and not a custom job. Any info would be great! I am planning on getting it this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts