Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interest in Rally Mud Flaps?

I've always had rally mud flaps on my previous Subarus. I liked the added protection since they extend out a little to help with debris. I also liked the look. Currently there aren't any offered on the RAV4 that I know of. I have talked to RokBloz and they would be open to designing some for the RAV4. I wanted to gauge interest to see if people would want these. Here are some pics of what they look like.

The logos are just stickers and you can decide to put them on there or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in. I just got a set of Rallyarmor flaps and I'm having an issue I'm calling Rallyarmor for tomorrow regarding the install. The quality appears to be of high quality, but the layout of the holes and lower bracket don't seem to fit on the 2016 Hybrid Limited... Hopefully I will get some news tomorrow and pass it on.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in. I just got a set of Rallyarmor flaps and I'm having an issue I'm calling Rallyarmor for tomorrow regarding the install. The quality appears to be of high quality, but the layout of the holes and lower bracket don't seem to fit on the 2016 Hybrid Limited... Hopefully I will get some news tomorrow and pass it on.
Did you order the generic fit set or the set made so that they mount specifically for the RAV? I have a set on our Outback and will be ordering a set for our new RAV. The OEM flaps are too rigid and don't allow the build up of snow and road crap to be knocked off. Mud flaps are supposed to flap just for that reason...solid plastic ones are useless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts