Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is Danny and I will be looking into buying a rav4 2009-2012 v6 for me and my wife. I have a 2002 tacoma xtra 4x4 cab that is way too small w/ 207,000 miles hoping to sell soon and put that $ down on a rav4 v6!!We need some thing with more space to grow a bigger family in and will be easy in the snow. I have been looking into the v6 and haven't seen any major problems with that engine if any one here knows of any issues i should avoid while in the hunt for the vehicle please let me know. Cant wait to find the right rav4 and post pics of the progress.

·
Super Moderator
11,099 Posts
You're on the right track. The '09 - '12 V-6 is the sweet spot for the RAV4. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely get the 4wd..I have never done any towing but I'll make sure I keep an eye out for that too.

Also are there any lift kits for the Rav4.3? I would love to lift it by about 2-3 inches if that's possible..I haven't seen any posts on here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the 2010 V6 Limitted. This in one fast SUV. After years of driving this fast car in quiet mode I recently changed the muffler with a Dynomax Ultra Flow Welded leaving the cat and resonator in place. Great in the snow

·
Super Moderator
11,099 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I've looked on Google and see that Colorado mountain rally makes 2 inch lift kits any one here use them before?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts