Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 RAV4 and would be interested in purchasing a Stock Toyota CD player, if anyone has one they have replaced which may be sitting around collecting dust. I dont have alot of money to spend on it so be gentle on the asking price.

Randy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How similar is it to the 98 stock player? Mine has a headunit with tape deck, and a unit farther down the console to insert CDs. The headunit is already out, and can ship easily, and the CD one can come out quickly if you want it (I have an Alpine Headunit installed). I been wantin to take out the CD to stick a graphic equalizer in that spot. PM me or somethin if interested.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock CD Player

I am sure that they are very similar since many of the parts on these vehicles are interchangable. I know what your talking about on the configuration. Mine only has the am/fm cass unit and were you have the cd player, mine has a storage compartment.

I would be interested depending on the price.

·
Registered
682 Posts
just make sure your hu has a socket in the back of it that can take the plug from the back of the cd unit

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even if his current headunit doesn't, I can sell my stock headunit also, it is already out. But no price yet, I have to make sure I can get it out easily, how soon would you want it?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CD Player

Again as far as how soon, it would be depending on the price. The cd player should not be that difficult to remove. Just a matter of removing the paneling, screws and mounting bracket. If mine does not have the socket for the cd player, i actually have another headset that does.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Mohit said:
just make sure your hu has a socket in the back of it that can take the plug from the back of the cd unit
I still have the one I bought from you sitting in the box, since mine didn't have the socket...
I could sell it for what I bought for it, which was very reasonable... :p Now if I could just remember how much... 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you still in the market? I can sell mine for say 40+ shipping, sound good?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll sell you both head unit and cd player for 40.00 plus shipping. i have the cd player that has a cartridge that holds 3 cds at a time. i was told by the stereo shop that the cd player was made by alpine.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
how much

Rooster b said:
i'll sell you both head unit and cd player for 40.00 plus shipping. i have the cd player that has a cartridge that holds 3 cds at a time. i was told by the stereo shop that the cd player was made by alpine.
do you have picture paypal address please

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me check my account. I have been a bit low due to some unexpected medical expenses, but I might be able to do the $40 in another week or so if you still have them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts