Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just picked up an Excel AWD Hybrid, 7 months old, 1300mls. Interior lights do not work when doors are open.Front/back turn on manually, tried overhead door switches, no luck. Any help please?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Did you try reading the manual? English verison is available online. If you need King James version, that might be tricky. Thou shall read the manual to find thy anwers.

·
Premium Member
7,912 Posts
Owner's manuals are available online in the UK too. (y)

·
Registered
2919 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package built June 20
1,035 Posts
There is a UK Rav4 owners club forum at Rav 4 Club that may help as we don't have an Exel in the US.

·
Premium Member
7,912 Posts
There is a UK Rav4 owners club forum at Rav 4 Club that may help as we don't have an Exel in the US.
The UK Exel is comparable to the the North American Limited trim.

·
Registered
2919 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package built June 20
1,035 Posts

Comparable does not mean the same software. I've seen enough cases where location matters to cause me to see if a local source has a better answer for the OP than me assuming the two cars are the same.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I hardly believe that something like the interior lights have anything to do with the softwareversion...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hi all, thank you for your replies. As this is my 1st rav4 I'm unfamiliar and should have looked at settings. With being an on/ off switch on consol I did not assume it could also be turned on /off with the software. Problem sorted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts