Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Silver R4P XSE, Weather Package
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my wireless charger replaced under warranty in my R4P. The part number is: 861c042011c1 and it lists for $876.91. It doesn't say it works with the Prime, but it does.

Push the power button, the green light comes on. It will stay on even if you re-start the car (nice). Place your phone (with case on!) on the pad. The light changes to solid yellow and the phone starts charging. I drove around for half an hour over bumps and it stayed charging all the time. YeeHa! It's very slow, but it works consistently. My phone did not get hot, just barely warm.

I use wireless CarPlay for navigation. Although it's slow, I'm hoping I can now keep my phone charged on long trips.

I recommend getting this done during your warranty period because of the high cost of the part.
The Opcode for the repair was: 812991 T1=72 T2=71 (what ever that means)

Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
1,802 Posts
I just had my wireless charger replaced under warranty in my R4P. The part number is: 861c042011c1 and it lists for $876.91. It doesn't say it works with the Prime, but it does.

Push the power button, the green light comes on. It will stay on even if you re-start the car (nice). Place your phone (with case on!) on the pad. The light changes to solid yellow and the phone starts charging. I drove around for half an hour over bumps and it stayed charging all the time. YeeHa! It's very slow, but it works consistently. My phone did not get hot, just barely warm.

I use wireless CarPlay for navigation. Although it's slow, I'm hoping I can now keep my phone charged on long trips.

I recommend getting this done during your warranty period because of the high cost of the part.
The Opcode for the repair was: 812991 T1=72 T2=71 (what ever that means)

Good luck everyone.
I'm confused. You said you had your wireless charger on you Prime replaced under warranty, but that it was not supposed to work on the Prime. What was there before that was replaced?

For those that have no wireless battery charges on their RAV4, there are far less costly options such as this on that I got: Amazon.com

·
Registered
Silver R4P XSE, Weather Package
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm confused. You said you had your wireless charger on you Prime replaced under warranty, but that it was not supposed to work on the Prime. What was there before that was replaced?

For those that have no wireless battery charges on their RAV4, there are far less costly options such as this on that I got: Amazon.com
When you look up the part number, the R4P is not an option to select to verify it works with the car, but the part does work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts