Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here. What a great site. I am fixing up a 1997 RAV with all wheel drive. My quest is for a 97 or 98 center console/armrest, and the 98 front cup holder that flips down. I have a blue/gray interior. I am always looking to learn from those more experienced than I, and help when I can. I love to read the fixes section. Fun times!

Thank you again, Bill

·
Premium Member
'99 RAV4.1, 3MZ-FE, E250F 4x4, Torsen Dif
2,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm not official here, just another RAV4.1 fan. You can find most of that stuff on ebay and in salvage yards, you can look up the part numbers at places like this:

Toyota RAV4 SXA11L-AWMGKA. Spare parts online catalog, Power Train/Chassis group, U.S. market

Please posts several times on this thread to get complete access.

Go to your profile and enter the information you want to share there. I recommend in the signature section adding info on your RAV4 similar to what I have on mine, then you can post whatever you want. This way when you post something particularly when looking for assistance on a problem we can quickly see what you have.

I also recommend starting a garage, it comes in useful for your purposes as well so that you remember when and what you have done to your RAV.

You can also start a photo album of your ride.

Again, welcome to the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts