Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With melted snow, sand, and dirt on road, my Rav4 is covered by mud. When I closed my back door, some dirt would just stick to my hand. Then I have to look around for some clean snow to clean it up.

Is there any addon handle to install inside the door available?

TSQ

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if there is a handle inside, I could just pull it with full force and slam the door to close it. I know Caravan has such door handle in the back door.

TSQ

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Some SUV or minivan have hatch handles on the inside but they are mostly liftgates. The handle on the inside of a barndoor would not work too well. Just try to close your driver's door with the inside handles and you know whaty I mean.

·
Registered
880 Posts
tsq2006 said:
Well, if there is a handle inside, I could just pull it with full force and slam the door to close it. I know Caravan has such door handle in the back door.

TSQ
You realize you would have to use the dirty outside handle to open it in the first place. I think what oyu really want is a wireless door poper which you can get done at places that install alarm systems.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right, Tankdog. It's messy if I grabbed the handle to open the door. But I usually managed to pull behind the handle which is not so dirty.

Wow! Am I getting lame or what?? I shall tell my wife to close it next time. Problem solved. :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
tankd0g said:
tsq2006 said:

TSQ
You realize you would have to use the dirty outside handle to open it in the first place. I think what oyu really want is a wireless door poper which you can get done at places that install alarm systems.
You realize too that we have two hands? hehe. :lol: :p
Open the door with your weaker hand and then close with the stronger...assuming of course there is something to grab on to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts