Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it even possible to get an XSE with no packages or add ons? I live in the Central Coast of California and am communicating with dealers all over the state and it seems like they all are getting allocated fully loaded vehicles. Am I just out of luck? I am happy to travel out of state if I need to. Any tips would be so appreciated!!

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime XSE
211 Posts
Is it even possible to get an XSE with no packages or add ons? I live in the Central Coast of California and am communicating with dealers all over the state and it seems like they all are getting allocated fully loaded vehicles. Am I just out of luck? I am happy to travel out of state if I need to. Any tips would be so appreciated!!
I have only seen the base xse with winter package or above in Bakersfield. There have been a couple of SE models and a premium but that is it for here

·
Registered
494 Posts
Not yet. I’ve been looking myself. I’ve seen a few. But they are fleet vehicles.
Gave up and went with SE weather package.

·
Registered
2021 Prime XSE Premium
70 Posts
Sure anything is possible - but a base XSE without any add ons won't be produced until after unicorns are saved from extinction!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sure anything is possible - but a base XSE without any add ons won't be produced until after unicorns are saved from extinction!
I wanted a unicorn, but I couldn't get one without waiting 3+ months. One of the dealers I contacted only had a base XSE without any add ons, so I ended up jumping on that. They're definitely out there.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I wanted a unicorn, but I couldn't get one without waiting 3+ months. One of the dealers I contacted only had a base XSE without any add ons, so I ended up jumping on that. They're definitely out there.
really? Literally a base XSE without any packages?

what state?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up putting a deposit on an XSE with the Audio and Weather package. Should be ready to pick up in the next two weeks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Between myself and two of my friends, we found XSE Base with no option packages in red, grey and white this past week in VT/MA for pick up in Mid July so they are making them. Dealers are selling them for MSRP.
Not in California. In east coast I’ve seen them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Between myself and two of my friends, we found XSE Base with no option packages in red, grey and white this past week in VT/MA for pick up in Mid July so they are making them. Dealers are selling them for MSRP.
Which state are you from ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It does exist in California. Mine is scheduled to built last week and expected to arrive at the dealer mid August. Put down $500 deposit in November last year. I was about to give up thinking it does not exist and suddenly received a call from a saleman 2 weeks ago. XSE magnetic gray at MSRP 43,700 since the car does come with mud guard, black out emblems and roof rack.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It does exist in California. Mine is scheduled to built last week and expected to arrive at the dealer mid August. Put down $500 deposit in November last year. I was about to give up thinking it does not exist and suddenly received a call from a saleman 2 weeks ago. XSE magnetic gray at MSRP 43,700 since the car does come with mud guard, black out emblems and roof rack.
wow you’re lucky. I couldn’t get one or get any of the 4 dealers I’m on the list on to get me one.

This might be the first one they’re building. If it’s THIS rare it’s basically impossible to get. You basically hit the lottery.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My friends and I are in the Chicago Illinois area. We either shipping them back or going out East to drive them back.
Ok Gotcha, I was wondering if anyone is traveling to New England from Mid Atlantic region, I might have to go up there around the same time frame to get my vehicle, if everything goes well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts