Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, We've recently started looking for used RAV4 (2001 - 2002). And I just found out that there is a RAV4 2001 but with 2 DR. :eek: :shock: :) Although it seems that most of them are in Europe and Middle East :cry: , I'm wondering if there are any in N. America? Is there any RAV4 2001 2DR for sale? And how much roughly it would cost?
TIA

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kelly! I personally ok with either 2 or 4 DR; but my wife (after she saw RAV4 2001 2DR pics on this site wants 2 DR which still is not mandatory :D ). I saw a few RAV4 2DR here but in older shape 1994-2000. I'll try to check if those guys (which site you provided me) are dealing with Canada and how much will it cost.
Thanks once again,
Vlad

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
One thing that you may want to consider Vlad before making a decision, is that if you do get a 4.2 2-door RAV that is not offered in your country; it will be somewhat difficult to obtain parts for it when you need it. Your local Toyota parts department will probably not have parts in inventory for a 2-door RAV, or probably not have a way to obtain them. :cry: One benefit of having the 2-door model is having exclusivity, you'll hardly see another one passing you by on the roads! :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100% agree. I guess I would be better off with a "regular" Limited Edition package RAV4 4dr. :D.

·
Registered
242 Posts

There is a guy at work selling a (not sure of year) 2 door convertable..I checked out myself and it looks ok...DID NOT..take a ride :roll: $43k...Will see if it's still for sale and post Tel :lol: Small crack on front window near sticker...5,500...Will get back soon..NYC area :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts