Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the board and have been reading for some time. Everyone here seems pretty knowledgeable about Rav4s. I have not purchased a car in a few years and it seems like the trend now is to pay below invoice. I'm trying to buy a base 2016 Rav4 Le 2WD with mats only. The MSRP is $25650 with the invoice around $24000. I received an offer of $22,495+tax/tags. This number included $750 college bonus offer with 0% interest for 5 years. Has anyone on here purchased a 2WD LE, if so what did you pay? Thanks for any help anyone could give me?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Truecar.com says the average price paid in the Denver area was $24,251 with some paying more and some paying less. When you make your deal, make sure the price includes the administrative fee (paperwork) as they can tack on a few hundred bucks for this. Make your deal as an "out the door price" which is everything except taxes and tags. Also they will push you hard to buy an extended warranty but read the sticky on extended warranties before you do anything. They make a lot of extra money selling extended warranties at greatly inflated prices.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2016 LE fwd Price

My "out the door price" was $24693.15, which included a $500 cash back discount (not available for financing) at Bredemann Toyota, Park Ridge, IL. It had the same basic floor/cargo mats option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the info. I just put a deposit down and am getting 24k out the door with 0% APR for 60 months. A way better deal than what was on TrueCar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts