Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer E-Mailed today that I should have my Limited V6 4WD Everglade sometime during the week of June 5th. That was from "ordering on March 18th. It's going to be a stressful 2 weeks until the week of June 5th.......

R

·
0 Posts
Yaay! So happy for you! Hang it there Moonrav! June 5 will be here before you know it! :D

T

·
0 Posts
Great news, congrats!!! From your experience it looks like I should wait a little longer too before I ask for my deposit check back and start looking again.

Post pics when you get it. Time to start buying a few aftermarket things for it maybe to help pass the time. Check out the improved Toyota rear bumper protector too.

·
Registered
218 Posts
And be glad you missed the hail storm last week. I've got all sorts of hail damage to the front fender......no where else, just there.

T

·
0 Posts
Hey MoonRAV4.

You must be good luck! I got an email today from my dealer who said he finally got in the RAV4 he is trading the other dealership for mine!!!!

Tomorrow he is sending his driver to get my vehicle. He said he needs some time to check it out when the driver returns and clean it. He said he would email when it is ready. I expect to have it by this Friday.

Life is good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts