Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed the papers yesterday with Kristi at Basil Toyota. No games, no pressure, just $500 over invoice. She was great and will be highly recommended by me. Now the wait.

Blizzard Pearl Limited
V6 4x4
Taupe Leather
Side & Curtain Air Bags
JBL Stereo
Moonroof
Tow Prep
and the other stuff that comes in the package

We drove the 6 right after driving the 4 banger. The 4 had a surprising amount of get up and go but the 6 was a much quieter ride and that was probably the biggest reason for getting it. I also had a nagging feeling that she'd feel underpowered coming out of a bigger vehicle. I did, on a test drive, come up to 50 and check out the passing power of the 6.....if you step into it, hold on, it jumps out like something big kicked it in the backside.
It was going to be a Mica Sport (awesome color and maybe my personal favorite) but we have a stone and dirt driveway so the only time it would look good would be right after waxing. One trip down the dusty driveway would do it in.
I always install aftermarket sound but went with the JBL to hold her over until we see what shakes out for installs.

Thanks to everyone for their input, and to Kristi for a deal I'm happy with. I'll post pics when it gets here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She told me 6-8 weeks unless something comes through before then. I really thought about waiting to see what '07 brings but we plan on keeping it for a while so being a MY behind won't affect us much.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
OCInsomniac said:
Hey Kirsti - where's my bird-dog fee?? :twisted:
Kristi is an OFFICIAL sponsor of R4W. Her "bird-dog fee" now helps cover the cost of our bandwidth 8) :D

GREAT to hear she has another HAPPY customer :D

B

·
0 Posts
Congrats toyrav!!! You made it equally painless. I appreciate that.

Sorry OC, birddog goes to Kelly!!! Now if you want to start referring me some non rav4world members.... that's a different story!!! :wink:

~Kristi

·
Registered
230 Posts
You got the EXACT car my wife did...I'll bet you will love it just as much, too. The Blizzard Pearl is a cool color.

S

·
0 Posts
toyrav said:
She told me 6-8 weeks unless something comes through before then. I really thought about waiting to see what '07 brings but we plan on keeping it for a while so being a MY behind won't affect us much.
Should have searched Portland Oregon dealers. Had the same car on a lot over here for two weeks, finally sold a few days ago :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts