Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a problem with my phone auto play itune music every time i get in my car. The thing frustrated me the most is while i'm driving and i have an incoming call and when I press answer the music also start playing at the same time. Anyone know a fix to this?

Thank you all

·
Registered
189 Posts
do you have the navigation? you may want to go to your dealer to check the latest software/update.

if not, you need to probably update your iPhone OS :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
When I get into my 15 XLE, the music will start playing automatically unless i have shut itunes down. When I get a phone call, the music stops and then starts again when I hang up the call.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
When I get into my 15 XLE, the music will start playing automatically unless i have shut itunes down. When I get a phone call, the music stops and then starts again when I hang up the call.

Ditto for me...I have an iPhone 6.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine does the same thing, I always have to hang up and call them back after I close the phone app. So annoying! Did the same thing to me in my 2014 corolla with entire premium.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you have the navigation? you may want to go to your dealer to check the latest software/update.

if not, you need to probably update your iPhone OS :)
I have entune premium sound and navi on my Rav4. I did update my IOS device to the newest IOS platform. I do not get why the itune music play when i pick up a phone call with my system.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Does anyone know if the new android play system will have this problem? Or is it just itunes and apple? Again I believe all car companies rush this new stuff out without really testing for all bugs. Then when customers call and ask for help they just run you around in circles. Until you get so tired of it all u give up. And then just live with it.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I never use the phone for playing music, just listen to XM. I would like to set up so email comes over the system. Time for the owners manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts