Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys,this is my first post so i'll introduce my ride first.I'm coming from Europe,so my Rav is 2009 2.2d4d diesel :) Don't know if it's limited,sport or something like that but it has leather seats,auto a/c,push button start and entrance,but no sunroof and touch screen display.I'm really in love with this ride,buy today i've found a white plastic part that probably fell from underneath of my steering wheel,because it was on the floor near gas clutch and brake pedals.It has a code saying >PP-TD20< 511
i'll upload a picture in 5 mins or so..Should I be worried?
thanks guys!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
That is part of your heating and ac ventilation system. It directs the air towards your feet when you select the the little "foot" icon on your ac. Get under the dash and snap it back into place. There might be a clip or bolt that holds it in place. Your vent system will still work without it in place, but the air won't be directed where it needs to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there guys,this is my first post so i'll introduce my ride first.I'm coming from Europe,so my Rav is 2009 2.2d4d diesel :) Don't know if it's limited,sport or something like that but it has leather seats,auto a/c,push button start and entrance,but no sunroof and touch screen display.I'm really in love with this ride,buy today i've found a white plastic part that probably fell from underneath of my steering wheel,because it was on the floor near gas clutch and brake pedals.It has a code saying >PP-TD20< 511
i'll upload a picture in 5 mins or so..Should I be worried?
thanks guys!!

Thanks so much b/c I just found a plastic part on the floor of my car also. When I typed in the part number, you came up. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts