Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone;

I'm as new to the forum as i'm to the car, since i bought a 2008 used RAV4 III the last week. It's a gasoline, 2000cc and 152hp with manual transmission.

I live in Iceland (now for almost 3 years), though I'm originally from Spain... but already got used to the particular weather conditions, mainly in the winter time :D . And here in Iceland is where i bought the Toyota.

The first car i bought here was a Suzuki Jimny, which was kind of OK, but mainly for the size i had to sell it... too small and too uncomfortable... after this one I got my second car, an Isuzu Trooper 3.0 TDI modified with 35'' tyres and lift (among other things)... I got the tool I needed for off-road and heavy snow winter situations, but still not good enough to make miles (it's like driving a tractor)... So i bought this one. I hope to get a good balance between being comfortable and some basic-medium skills in moderate-high snow and other hellish weather conditions.

Some pics of my SUV:

EDIT: Being a 0 posts user i cannot add pics... i'll attach them later on

Regards!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Welcome! It will be good to see your pics. Living in Iceland is quite a climate change from living in Spain! You use excellent English, especially since your first language apparently is Spanish, and now Icelandic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts