Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Shipping through LBC is an option but the cost would probably be close to shipping by FedEx or DHL. Reason behind is that LBC passes their shipments to international couriers like FedEx and DHL and addresses it to the local LBC here before forwarding it to the rightful receiver of the package. They do have a corporate rate so they somehow profit from it. Just a little profit but the idea from the customer's point of view that LBC can deliver stuff internationally is what LBC is after for. Wise eh! :lol: Same goes when you ship stuff to the PI.

·
Registered
875 Posts
answering this question is easy....

don't buy it....or any other jaos product. the prices are just too crazy. there's lots of other stuff you can buy that'll either make your car perform better or look better. $600 could easily buy you a cheaper grille guard, and a nice set of HID's.

Dont' think, "should i get the jaos skid bar or not."
Think, "should i get the overpriced bar or ______?"

You got lots of options. Buy other stuff.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: answering this question is easy....

zoomie said:
don't buy it....or any other jaos product. the prices are just too crazy. there's lots of other stuff you can buy that'll either make your car perform better or look better. $600 could easily buy you a cheaper grille guard, and a nice set of HID's.

Dont' think, "should i get the jaos skid bar or not."
Think, "should i get the overpriced bar or ______?"

You got lots of options. Buy other stuff.
But we are just talking about a $130-$150 item. A complete set of chrome trimmings for tail lights and headlights, 4 door handles and a gas tank cover which retails for approx $300 if bought in retail stores. I strongly feel that the $130-$150 item WE are talking about is NOT overpriced for such complete set.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
zoomie said:
i totally agree. i posted w/o reading the second page. sorry. i mean that the jaos skid plate and all that body kit stuff they're selling is way overpriced.
Oh yah. I totally agree. The body kits are way overpriced. Could be the cost of labor that oes with it. You know what, am thinking of enrolling myself in a fiberglass fabrication class :) Sounds interesting but surely is a health hazard. All those chemicals and stuff. Haha!

·
Registered
875 Posts
If you're looking for some sort of grille guard, i highly recommend the one you see on Slayer's car! It's a center peice that doesn't overwhelm the front of the car like the WAAG ones do. It's also not a heavy profile so it has a great proportion.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts