Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics... (not the greatest and does not do the protector justice IMHO.....)

Wish they could be better. It's really cloudy here today. You should see this thing in the sun! BLING! :cheers:

Told my friend to get me some of the clear tail lights and the signal mirrors. He's coming here in July....Nuff time for me to save up some $$ to pay for all this. He's also gonna pick up 2 VVT-I badges (official Toyota part) as well.......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congrat's, that look's real sharp....You don't sound happy about it why?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No No :shock: On the contrary I love it. I just wish the pics would have been better! It was very cloudy so you really can't see the "bling". It really contrasts nicely with the black. I'm really happy and also excited about the clear tail lights, turn signal mirrors and VVT-I badges that will be here in July. This project is getting almost as bad as my ongoing Harley Davidson project...... :ponder: If my old lady ever finds out what I've spent on that to get the bling factor up she'll kill me! :D :lol: :shock: :roll: :shrug:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
progun said:
No No :shock: On the contrary I love it. I just wish the pics would have been better! It was very cloudy so you really can't see the "bling". It really contrasts nicely with the black. I'm really happy and also excited about the clear tail lights, turn signal mirrors and VVT-I badges that will be here in July. This project is getting almost as bad as my ongoing Harley Davidson project...... :ponder: If my old lady ever finds out what I've spent on that to get the bling factor up she'll kill me! :D :lol: :shock: :roll: :shrug:
Hey i'm getting VVT-i badges as well. I'm installing them in the front grill, and one in the rear. Also thinking of installing them on both lower side doors?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Derek said:
:lol: You must really like VVT-i!!!

I guess your username says it all RAV4VVT-I :thumbs_up:

Having 4 of those badges on your RAV, you'll let everyone know what you are runnin' from which ever way they face your RAV. :lol:

Lol...I'm just sticking with the VVT-i's in the front grill and rear passenger side.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen the VVT-i Badges on eBay lately for around $10-15 bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts