Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shrug: OK...it's been awhile since I've log on to the RAV4World....OK a loooooong while... How are you all doing? 8)

For those who don't know me, I've got a 97' RAV 2wd w/ 170,000mi(~265,000km) on her, and she still drives and looks great! I also added a 06' Scion Xa to my "fleet" since I've been here last. It's good to see Derek, Franco, Mohit, Jeff, Angel and many others are still here... :D Well, see ya' guys in the forums, alot of new members here...WOW :shock: I got some serious catching up to do!

:cheers: Thank's for keeping my login info Kelly! :thumbs_up:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys! 8)

As far as where I've been, I've been working my butt off all over the country in the past year, and working on my house too. :egad: Busy,busy,busy....

Good to see you got out of Iraq OK Franco. :thumbs_up: Are you still in Ohio? Still active in the Corps?

I see your still here DJ Sueno too. WOW we got some loyal peeps here at the RAVWorld. Good to see you too man! 8)

Derek, I think your thinking of Chris B as far as body kits goes. My RAV's body is all natural, no implants.lol :lol: We have or had(not sure about Chris) the very same RAV. I'm not sure what happened to him. We were trying to get something going with RAV4OZ together awhile back, then I had'nt heard from him. :? Also, love that Scangauge you picked up Derek! I just might have to get one those puppies... :)

Anyway, great to see all you guys, and I'll chip in what I can in the 4.1 forum! 4.1's are'nt old, there mastered! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts