Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!
I have a 2017 Rav SE with the premium JBL sound system. There is virtually no sound coming from the sub located in the cargo area of the car. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I wanted this specific stereo because of I love to listen to music loud while I am driving. I drive ALOT for work so I might as well make my ride enjoyable. I just noticed the difference so perhaps this is something that just happened. Or perhaps I just don’t know how stereo systems work, haha. Feel free to reply with your thoughts. Other than this sound issue, I LOVE my rav.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello!!
I have a 2017 Rav SE with the premium JBL sound system. There is virtually no sound coming from the sub located in the cargo area of the car. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I wanted this specific stereo because of I love to listen to music loud while I am driving. I drive ALOT for work so I might as well make my ride enjoyable. I just noticed the difference so perhaps this is something that just happened. Or perhaps I just don’t know how stereo systems work, haha. Feel free to reply with your thoughts. Other than this sound issue, I LOVE my rav.
Make sure the fader is set to the front. The sub works with the front door speakers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts