Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smile Hello, I am a new member, But I don't have a Rav4 Yet. I am selling my first love, A Mazda Miata and leaving that forum behind. Then I will be trading in my Second Love, A Tacoma , and leaving that forum also. My new love will be a New Rav4 Hybrid Limited which I hope to get in a week or two. I hope they will be able to find my colour, The electrifying Blue for me. I hope I will not have to settle on a Model on the lot, as I did with the Tacoma.
So this will be my new forum, and my new world. I have been reading some of the threads as a guest, to see if I liked both the Rav4 and the members. I have not been disappointed yet by either one. I like the Hybrid for the extra acceleration and the extra gas mileage and it will be my first Green car. I have watched every You tube video on the Hybrid Rav and read all the reviews I could find. This will be my last vehicle and I look forward to the coming experiences.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! And I'm thinking a Miata and a RAV4 sounds like a great combination of vehicles. Too bad you can't keep both.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally have my new Rav and it will be here tomorrow. It is exactly what I wanted and only a few extra options that dealers like to add. I look forward to enjoying my new car and taking our trips. I look forward to adding to the forum and learning more about my Model.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did love driving my 04 Mazdaspeed Miata, but things change in life, and it was setting more than it was driving. I am going from a Tacoma to the Rav and it will be my new fun car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts