Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, excited to see what rides are out there. We just picked up an 08 Limited AWD V6. We were looking for a quality upgrade from my wife's Volvo and have found our ride.

Will post picks as they come available.

Cheers,
Travis

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Welcome, Travis. Enjoy your V6 RAV!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello all, excited to see what rides are out there. We just picked up an 08 Limited AWD V6. We were looking for a quality upgrade from my wife's Volvo and have found our ride.

Will post picks as they come available.

Cheers,
Travis
Congrats Travis, on a fine Toyota choice / we had a similar move:

With close to a century years, of combined driving / each family member recently upgraded to their first Toyota brand.
- and never owned a black vehicle before / now there is 3 of them, here
Couldn't be happier / our whole fleet's been changed, over last 6 months.
- might say, we joined the Lexus/Toyota World to

Wife went from a 2002 Volvo v70 2.4L FWD with 297,000 Km.

To a 2008 RAV4 Limited v6, 4x4 with 89,700 Km. / summer 17x7.5" rim upgrade, takeoffs from a new 2013 4Runner

Son went from a 2008 Nissan Rogue 4 cyl. FWD with 172,000 Km.

To a brand new 2015 Lexus RX350 v6, AWD with 8" Navi-Blue Tooth & leather mouse.

Dad went from a 2005 GMC Jimmy, v6 4x4 with 262,000 Km.

To a mint-one owner (senior), original paint 2000 4Runner SR5 v6, 4x4 with 129,600 Km. / with 5,000# tow capacity / this one is a keeper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First Picture

Finally was able to get pictures of it. Was able to finally drive it and was really impressed with how it drove. I am so glad we were patient and waited for the V6. It passes well on the roads when needed and it makes driving it that much more enjoyable.

The wife could care less about that but it matters to me. And if you haven't read the story in our garage about Sally, we got this 2008 with less than 25,000 miles on it from a single owner dude who obviously never drove it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts