Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, bought my first rav 2 weeks ago, and am seriously in love with it! Not a lot of Brits on site by the look of it...............? :roll:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome peterart :D! Congrats on your new baby :)! Although there aren't many "Brits" like you said here in the forums, you are not alone because we are all crazy here about our cars, and we're like one big goofy family :p :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Welcome to the boards.....

The UK model RAV's tend to have some nice extra cosmetic features that I wouldn't mind getting if I could find a source for the parts... 8)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Peterat,welcome to Rav4World forums from a fellow "Northern Englander". True we English are a bit light on the ground on Forums, but don,t let that put you off. Rav4World is without doubt the best Rav4 site on Planet Earth. I also run a 1998 Freesport (class motor) check my Album. Where abouts are you in the "north"? Keep up the posting you will find that we are a great crowd and will help you all we can with anything to do with Rav4,s.
Welcome on board!!
Clare
Sorry got to go am going to watch my beloved Liverpool FC ditch Birmingham City out off the FA Cup (I hope)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
7-0.............ha! Good job I don't like football! I live in Wakefield, but originally from Manchester, the reason for living in Yorkshire has been lost in the annals of time. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts