Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had 5 minutes to my name yesterday where I had nothing to do so I decided to photograph my RAV4... :D

So then my wife comes out and sees me do this and complains that I never take her pictures so I told her that I would love to and also said, "Honey just stand next to the RAV4" .....

That didn't go well.... :frown

Reactions: vanib and JuneBug

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Great condition, and a coveted manual gearbox as well . . . !

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Nice ride! Great wife story as well.....:D Honey: go stand next to the car....

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very clean! I park my Rav so I can see her from my office :)
I used to have that luxury until last week, they decided that the machine shop supervisor had lower priority than sales people so I have to park my lovely cars out back or on the street :(

·
Registered
599 Posts
I had 5 minutes to my name yesterday where I had nothing to do so I decided to photograph my RAV4... :D

So then my wife comes out and sees me do this and complains that I never take her pictures so I told her that I would love to and also said, "Honey just stand next to the RAV4" .....

That didn't go well.... :frown
Good looking RAV :D, I should clean my 2 and get them together for a photo shoot too :D.I have been accused of loving my cars more than my GF, guess that's why she is not with me anymore ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great RAV4EVR. :thumbs_up: Don't they all. :D
I loved the 1996 and 1997 models because of the three spoke wheels you have. Just never found one. Now it will cost me too much to buy five such wheels and the center caps. Oh well. Can't have everything. LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Funny my wife also accused me of spending too much time with my sliver Rav 1997 4 doors.
My neighbor is a wannabe hot rod kinda guy. Every Sunday he's got a crowd of guys drinking beer and hovering around the open hood of his old Mustang in the driveway.

His wife said, "I think I'm gonna change the name of my genitals to "carburetor" so he maybe plays with it all day Sunday."

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My neighbor is a wannabe hot rod kinda guy. Every Sunday he's got a crowd of guys drinking beer and hovering around the open hood of his old Mustang in the driveway.

His wife said, "I think I'm gonna change the name of my genitals to "carburetor" so he maybe plays with it all day Sunday."
His wife told you that?
May be you can "assist" their family some how... >:D

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very nice :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
THis is my collection as of today :D. they are so cute together :D. Alyse, my ML 270 Diesel Mercedes is out front with the trailer hitched up, so she is not in the picture.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts