Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I'm new to the Rav4 side of the forums. Last year I bought a Corolla S Premium, and the way things worked out, the corolla is going to be seeing boost soon and its now so heavily modified that it can't really be daily driven anymore. So I was in the market for a new reliable, all wheel drive daily driver. I was pretty much set on the Lexus NX, however I was told to check out the Rav4 Platinum, and i have to say I was really impressed. I am missing the power passenger seat and cooled front seats that the NX offered, but the Rav actually has quite a few big ticket items that arent even offered on the NX, such as the lane keep assist, birds eye camera, surround view camera, etc. I never thought I'd see the day where I dropped 44k on a Rav4, but this thing really did impress me. The other half bought a 2016 SE last year, and my best friends are about to get an XLE to haul the dogs around in, so I figured hey why not join the club right? This is the third new "Yota we have bought in the past year and a half, and I have to say for being new to Toyota's, we really are seriously impressed. The dealer I got it from was the only dealer within around 600 miles to have a platinum in the Blizzard Pearl paint with the Cinnamon interior. Hopefully this thing proves to be a good choice in the long run.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congrats. Interesting color combination. Please post photos when you take possession.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,895 Posts
Beautiful! I like how all the trim is painted body color. No ugly black plastic around the wheel wells.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Nice. Congratulations on your new ride. You're gonna love it. :smile

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful vehicle. I agree with others, I love the body colored moldings.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's one nice car :thumbs_up:
What engine options did you have, and what did you get? (diesel not available in Norway)

Someone said mine had a "fat lip", now I see what they mean. Might be a Hybrid/non-hybrid thing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Remi4, you have headlight washers. First time I have seen that on a Rav. Can you post a few photos of your interior as well. I love seeing the differences of these cars depending on region.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok, thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts