Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently purchased a 2001 RAV4 5 Speed with 85,000 miles, 2WD and no known issues. For what I can tell the woman who owned maintained it very well, she had almost all the service records and all the fluids looked good as well as other things in my 85 (or so) point insection
I am upgrading from a 1996 Nissan Altima GXE that I liked very much but it was time to move on. I was active in the Nissan Altima forums and must admit that they are light years ahead of this forum at least in term of content. I hope that we can grow the content of this forum in the future.
Anyway just wanted to check in and say hello, I know I will be checking in often.
So far, I like the car very much by the way :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the RAV4World!!!

hope we can all share both old and new experiences with our RAV's...learning and discussing topics mostly about our RAV's.

enjoy your stay!!!

CHEERS!!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Welcome to Rav4World Ozzy. :D
You may like your car now, but you will luv it later. :wink:
It is a fun to drive and very practical vehicle.

There is no better Rav4 club than this.
The setup of the Forums, clear easy to read and well organized. It would be nice to have a nice graphic section here with pics on various maintenance issues, and products reviewed by members so we don’t have to search threads.
But we also have to remember that it’s a lot of time and work setting up and we are getting this all for free.

What is the name of your Ex Nissan Forum so we can take a look at it?

Cheers, :D

Walt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts