Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pleased to get a RAV4 finally. Got a real good deal. If you're looking in Dallas/Fort Worth, pm me. The deal is very close to dealer invoice (~$21,400). Silver base model with Side Airbag, Alarm, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray, and All-weather mats. In addition, I got a real good financing term which is 4.25%. Toyota financing was shock at seeing it too. Anyway, very satisfied with the purchase but the road sound is a little out of my expectation. No complaint over here.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will probably before this weekend. Too busy this week.. 2 birthdays, baby shower, and a Chinese New Year celebration.

·
Registered
875 Posts
kendfw said:
I'm pleased to get a RAV4 finally. Got a real good deal. If you're looking in Dallas/Fort Worth, pm me. The deal is very close to dealer invoice. Silver base model with Side Airbag, Alarm, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray, and All-weather mats. In addition, I got a real good financing term which is 4.25. Toyota financing was shock at seeing it too. Anyway, very satisfied with the purchase but the road sound is a little out of my expectation. No complaint over here.
We're talking about good deals, but i don't see any numbers. How much did you get it for out the door?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts