Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2006 Rav4 Limited 4x4 today and I want to know what other are paying for the same vehicle in other regions. (even the same region. I never thought I'd be paying close to Thirty Large for a Rav but here I am today. :) I negotiated a price of 29K for a fully loaded model. I dont think that's too bad, but only your replies will answer that question. I compared it to every vehicle that offers AWD and over 200hp and for the price, hp, epa, utility, reliability and resale it is hard to argue. The Dealer said it could take a month to come. I am willing to wait if the deal is favorable. They even threw in a few oil changes. :) I'm in NY BTW

·
Registered
270 Posts
I got a similiar deal here in Colorado. I ordered a virtually loaded Limited V6 with a MSRP of $30840 and got it for $28800. What was the MSRP?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My MSRP was 30,055. I had to play two dealership against each other to get it. They're are starting to get them in and they are selling quickly so levelage is not that great. :cry:

·
Registered
230 Posts
sooperedd said:
I got a similiar deal here in Colorado. I ordered a virtually loaded Limited V6 with a MSRP of $30840 and got it for $28800. What was the MSRP?
That's within a few dollars of the same deal I got. We got everything except the rear seat DVD.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really wanted the sport , but it doesn't come with side airbags or JBL in NY. So the Limited is the only option. I'm getting the Pacific blue w/ash leather no dvd ent...no third row. It seem like a good all around vehicle. I hope it conquers the chic car reputation though. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts