Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Husky must have just started shipping these things because I ordered them from Autoanything well over a month ago, before they had them in stock, and they just arrived yesterday. I must say that I am VERY pleased with the coverage and fit of these liners. I had used them in my 4Runner and loved them there as well. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pictures? Would love to see them both in and out of the RAV to get an idea if this is what I want. Been waiting for a few months now for these to start shipping but haven't taken the step of ordering them yet...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ppuder said:
Does the cargo liner impede access to the storage areas?
Actually I'm talking about the driver and passenger liners, not the cargo liner...but...I do also have the cargo liner and I can tell you that the cargo liner makes it a little less convenient to open the storage area. Really not a huge deal, you just have to pull up on the liner a bit then open the storage lid. I actually prefer to have a liner over my storage area. That way, if somebody broke into my car I doubt they'd be able to tell there was a hidden storage area...unless they too owned a Rav. I like to keep my camera gear back there and it gives me just a little extra piece of mind.

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts
bbates said:
Quickdtoo said:

The Weathertechs are good too, but the Husky's are a bit cheaper. Mine cost me somewhere around $55 I believe for driver and passenger liners.
I've had both, the WeatherTechs are worth the extra, the material is much more durable and doesn't scratch and discolor like the Huskys do. I have the Husky cargo liner, but it doesn't get the wear that the front liners do, specially the driver's side. Plus, I have MacNeil dollars to spend!!:wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm...well, I can't say enough good things about the Huskys. I had a pair in my 4Runner for 2 years and they looked nearly as good after 2 years as they day I put them in. They weren't discolored at all, and the material is very very thick. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anybody.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just ordered my front liners from www.streetsideauto.com using the promo code Husky2011. It saved me $12 and SSA already gives you free shipping. I will be ordering my middle liners next paycheck, and the rear cargo mat the following month. Fronts get here on Thursday.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just got my front and rear husky liners from streetsideauto. i am very pleased with them. great coverage in driver's area. i put the liners on top of my carpert mats. no issues. i went back and forth between husky and WT.

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,489 Posts
i just got my front and rear husky liners from streetsideauto. i am very pleased with them. great coverage in driver's area. i put the liners on top of my carpert mats. no issues. i went back and forth between husky and WT.
You should never stack mats, Toyota specifically recommends against it. They say it increases the possibility of accelerator entrapment and unintended acceleration.

Besides, the Husky liners are designed to be used by themselves. They will fit better with nothing underneath.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts