Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Rav4 on Saturday. Only took a few days to get my everglade metalic base model. Unforturnetly I have to wait a few days to drive it. We are having our neighbor put on a undercoating . We get some nasty winters around here in Pa and with the rock salt and liquid rock salt the car can rust up in no time. But it should be ready by tomorrow. I love the color thanks to everyone who helped me by posting some pictures. One question? My daughters toddler seat has the the clips around the bottom of the seat , these are something new the hook both sides of the toddler seat to the car. my accord had this but I can't seem to locate the hooks on the Rav4. Does anyone if this available?

Thanks

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am not sure if the RAV 4.3 has the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system. The brochure says it has an ISO-FIX Child Restraint System for outboard rear seating positions(second-row only)... You may want to check the Comsumer Report for your seat.... The Infant seat I have did not preform well in crash tests when using LATCH but did wonderful when anchored with the seat belt alone... I found the seat belt was easier to use before I got a second base... I love the way my Infant and Toddler seat fit in the second row and my 15 month old Toddler can't reach my 7 week old infant!! See my Gallery for pics of my seats!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks so much for the info. Do you need a locking clip or does the seat belt lock in place?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
They are on the edge of the seat BACK not the seat Bottom cushion.

See page 104 in your owners manual

I had trouble finding them as well.

Just reach up at the bottom of the seat cushion edge and feel around.
You should be able to find them easily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts