Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, just joined the club . I've been reading your posts and find it very informative and interesting. I'm also waiting for my new 06' limited v6 rav4, to come in been told it will be a couple of weeks for it to come in. Just wondering, is toyota trying to control the market for the RAV4 or they just can't keep up with the demand for them? I've been reading almost everyone had to wait or are currently waiting for their RAV4 to come in. :?:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
All RAV4s are currently built in Japan, the factories over there has limited capacity. The plan is to open up a new factory in 2008 in Canada for the RAV4. So until then, the RAV4 will be produce at a limited quanlity.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from hawaii and back here there's only one dealership that sells toyota and they pretty much control the market here. Almost every toyota car and truck you'd have to wait for to come in. I'm kinda glad the rav4s is actually made in japan, think the build quality is better from japan. I can't wait for mines to arrive. thanks for the replies. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I saw V-6 sports that were manuf in the states or it mgiht have been Canada. I know for sure that the 4 bangers are made in Japan, that was one of the deciding factors on buying the 4 for us.
I think the build quality is better than US and Canadian factories.
A

The G Man said:
All RAV4s are currently built in Japan, the factories over there has limited capacity. The plan is to open up a new factory in 2008 in Canada for the RAV4. So until then, the RAV4 will be produce at a limited quanlity.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the club. Congrat's on your new RAV4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts