Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealership after purchasing a 2002 Ltd Rav4.

Dreaded having to go shopping for a vehcile, but the experience was actually alright. We purchased used from a Toyota dealership and the salesperson was very pleasant - no schemes (at least none that I could detect), and we managed to show up on a customer appreciation day and got a free lunch out of it - what a deal - drop 20grand + and walk out with a lunch. Anyhow its has 108000km on it and comes with a one year/20000km warranty with it from Toyotas Pre-Owned guarantee. Was interesting to see how Toyota viewed the sale as an investment and seemed quite focused on providing customer care - in that sense it was a pleasant experience - not just a 'take your money and run' attitude. They provided a full history report on the vehicle and promised to give discounted rates on any accesories we may want now or in the future.

I also wanted to say that I found this site very helpful when we were researching about buying a vehicle, and found the many discussion topics quite useful and informative.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey Farside
Welcome to R4W. I'm sure you'll enjoy the site even more, now that you're an owner. Glad to hear you're pleased with your purchase and your deal. Too bad Toyota's hold their resale value.....eh! But at least you'll appreciate it next time...... :wink: I was looking at a used one 16 months ago, but the dealers here wanted so much, I opted for a new one for the increased warranty.......traded my '98 RAV...which I loved....
How about including your "general location" in your profile so the rest of us Canucks get a hint of where you are, relative to the rest of us.....
Any questions, post 'em, lots of helpful ppl here.... 8)

·
Registered
685 Posts
An Oiler's fan in Calgary......that must be tricky.....any time but now!!!! :shock: 8) :roll: :wink: .......ha,ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts