Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just moved up in years to a 2015 Limited that I bought privately- it is 5 months old with 5000k on it. My dealer has registered me and also included my as a new owner even though the car did not come from them. Lots of welcome goodies including a paint touch up pen which will come in handy. No too happy with the voice command option but haven't done the learning aspect yet. Map software is 2 years old and I think I have a display issue but haven't had much time with it yet and it might be operator error.
I like the new design and ride compared to my Sport model

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your RAV - hopefully the issues are simply matters of becoming accustomed to using them.

Reactions: lundrat

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to a new owner night at the local Toyota dealer on Tuesday so I guess I will find out

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4.3-4.4? software change?
Oooops just saw the difference. So far the new one looks bigger but fits in the same space in my garage. The move of the spare to under the floor and a compact version I guess provided the best space. I am getting used to some of the new toys but still learning the GPS and other voice commands

1 - 7 of 7 Posts