Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been lurking a while on here and the CX5 and Forester forums while shopping. We currently have an '09 Venza with 142,000kms and have had a great experience with it but wanted to get some better mileage. After driving all 3 (RAV/CX5/Forester) we decided we liked the RAV the best!

Ordered a Magnetic Grey with TerraCotta interior, can't wait until it arrives in about 6 weeks!

One very small thing I forgot to get details on....does it have Homelink? I would guess not as the brochure doesn't list it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I have a 2013 LTD which I too ordered and it does not come with Homelink. You can however ask your dealer to install after market. You can also do a search for Homelink in this forum for more info

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I have a 2013 LTD which I too ordered and it does not come with Homelink. You can however ask your dealer to install after market. You can also do a search for Homelink in this forum for more info
Thanks, I have since done a search and realized if you want one, install it yourself. Not a problem, we have an extra garage door opener!

·
Registered
4 Posts
No automatic headlights and no standard homelink are the only 2 things that have really disappointed me about the rav

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! I am thinking to order a Limited in Magnetic Grey with Black interior. Do you mind to share the OTD price in private message? Mine is 29k, and I want to negotiate on the Toyota Dealer Advertisement fee ($500).

Well, I've been lurking a while on here and the CX5 and Forester forums while shopping. We currently have an '09 Venza with 142,000kms and have had a great experience with it but wanted to get some better mileage. After driving all 3 (RAV/CX5/Forester) we decided we liked the RAV the best!

Ordered a Magnetic Grey with TerraCotta interior, can't wait until it arrives in about 6 weeks!

One very small thing I forgot to get details on....does it have Homelink? I would guess not as the brochure doesn't list it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! I am thinking to order a Limited in Magnetic Grey with Black interior. Do you mind to share the OTD price in private message? Mine is 29k, and I want to negotiate on the Toyota Dealer Advertisement fee ($500).
I can and will, but not sure if it will help you or not as Canadian pricing and such are quite a bit different.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The part number for the Toyota Homelink transmitter for the 4.4 Rav4 is 00016-42022.
Is this a transmitter only or is it a mirror with homelink? If it is a transmitter only do you have to cut the roof liner to install it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got the AWD XLE
It seems like they included all the good features only onto the limited in order to justify a 30k plus price point.
Those two are things that I think should be on all models, like AC and power windows.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got the AWD XLE
It seems like they included all the good features only onto the limited in order to justify a 30k plus price point.
Those two are things that I think should be on all models, like AC and power windows.
From my research, the packages and options are quite different between Canada and the US.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts